Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

*KINZVILLE PARK REVEALED!*

Go down

*KINZVILLE PARK REVEALED!*

As some members have noticed, in the "Cats & Dogs" video for October, there was a Kinzville Park! And with the clues from the newspaper, and the "Whats New" part of the newspaper [which showed a picture of a sign map in the park, but when you clicked on it no extra info] There IS A kinzville park!

BUT
when you click on it , nothing happens =[
SO if your the FIRST member to report it to us [when you can get in] and have proof {Pictures of the park} then you'll get a PRIZE!

Pinky The Pop Star, Part One Of Her Adventures! Check back, a few more Pinky images will come soon~ and they WILL be worth it!
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : I own 35
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-04-06
WKI Join date : 2009-05-21
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse KC+ Garden room #3
Fav Webkinz Job : Newspaper Deliverer

View user profile http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

*KINZVILLE PARK REVEALED!* :: Comments

golden_retriever

Post on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 3:31 pm by golden_retriever

I can't access it. I heard Ganz is fixing it. I wish they would double check that it works before they put it up. :/
-sighs-

That survey ( "The Kinzville Park has ACTUALLY arrived! What do you think?") in the newspaper got my hopes up and I tried to go into it... It didn't work. I should have saw it coming, though. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! I wonder when Ganz will put it back up again. Hopefully, it won't have any problems... :P

Last edited by golden_retriever on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : |edit| changed a few things. :D)

Back to top Go down

Crystal00000

Post on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 3:34 pm by Crystal00000

i was able to get in and take pics, but my dad accidentally deleted it =P

Back to top Go down

golden_retriever

Post on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 3:36 pm by golden_retriever

Crystal00000 wrote:i was able to get in and take pics, but my dad accidentally deleted it =P
It's okay. I found pictures on WI. ^^
You were able to get in? How was it? It looks awesome.

Back to top Go down

Crystal00000

Post on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 3:40 pm by Crystal00000

It was awesome!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum