Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!
Webbiekinz Imaginiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:09 pm

[uh... sure.. yeah, that was a summary of his day! LOL]
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : I own 35
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-04-06
WKI Join date : 2009-05-21
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse KC+ Garden room #3
Fav Webkinz Job : Newspaper Deliverer

https://webbiekinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:19 pm

[Lol. I did it. =]]
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : 58
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-01-14
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse
Fav Webkinz Job : Ms. Birdies Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:21 pm

[[OK! can we uh.. .start again? LOL]]

"Ma, Pa, this is Danny" i said introducing him once we were home "we're gonna go out to the feild"
"Which one?" Pa asked "The football one" i replied
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:23 pm

{lol ok. I'll be Danny. I dont know much about football so I'll just make..thing up I guess..]

"Soo...a farm? Cool!" he said as they were walking to the field. "So how long have you lived here?"
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:25 pm

[yah... same here, lets just, play along with my new BAD BOY idea!]
"Yeah, cool i guess, my whole life i've been here!" i said "Carmel, Misty" i called out the horses came "i own Carmel, i pay for her, so you can have misty instead " i said pointing to the white horse and i took off through the woods
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:29 pm

Hayden:

Walking home seeing them ride their Horses-so I ran as fast as I could home and tried to cover my head with my book.

Danny:

I tried to get on the horse the first time..but I fell off....."I AM O-KAY!" I said.."Haha!!" The second time I was able to get on and catch up with Dylan.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:32 pm

Danny looked around for me, i was already scaling up a tree, it was like the 4th tallest species or something, "dude! Hurry up, " i said, i laughed when i fell off like 4 feet above the ground, made it to the fort, and threw him a rope
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

"I'm coming!" I got off the horse and climbed up the rope. "What are we doing up here??"
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

"its my fort" i said "My sacred place" i then pointed out the 16 other three's that were connected by ziplines that went off of each forts roof "Spent all my 7 year old summer building this, pa gave me wood, and i practically lived out here" i told him
"now for teh grand tour, this ones for schoolwork this ones for sleeping this one has the video games, this one has food this one has......" and finally
"This one, is the 3 story, if i can find a tomboy wife/girlfriend one day, this has EVERYTHING a house does, running water, electricity, wanna stay here for the night?" i asked
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:42 pm

"Sure! I hear Hayden Wrockmans pretty tomboy-ish...."
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:45 pm

"Didn't you see her on the road?" i said "She wont look at me... its the notes i think"
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:51 pm

"Yeah..it's like she's avoiding you and-wait...what notes?" he said raising an eyebrow.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:54 pm

"Uh.... not much, just notes about teachers...." i said "and me" i added mysteriously, and told him the whole ordeal which i thought was kinda stupid
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:57 pm

"oh..so she likes you?" he said kinda quietly.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:58 pm

"If i were her, i'd like you, you'll be popular in no time dude, even if i AM the quarter back, you will be DA Alpha Male"
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:00 pm

"Err..ok." [lol] "So..mrs welsch....she's..odd."
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:07 pm

"odd? dude, more like FREAK-OH, but i know how we can get outta her class" i said, sly look on my face
"i'll just pull a few strings"
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:14 pm

"There's like no way you can pull a few strings in her class, I heard the last time someone tried to avoid her class, she put them in summer school just cuz they tried to skip class." He said smiling.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:16 pm

"I get my way, all the time, thats what Hayden was recording, i think, that i can make up an excuse thats reasonable, sometimes true, to get outta stuff, but there's a NEW teacher coming tomorrow...." i said, my mind was filling with a plan
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:20 pm

"Whoa, dude. So you can get away with anything, even with your parents?" I said getting the idea that this could be the start of a wonderful friendship.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

"i can, but i highly respect my parents, thats what you do in the 'Cuntry' OK, so here's teh plan, i go to the Principal, and i tell him that Mrs. Welsch is delaying my learning, i'm in A LOT of honors classes, and i get the new history teacher instead!" i said happily "but, you, your grades have GOT to come up! THEN you can get out of it, so get an 'A' on the rest of this weeks assignments, and i'll ask next week"
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:28 pm

"I dunno, man. I mean, I've never really thought about getting good grades, let-alone an A...the only thing I can do is try..my parents are gunna have to hire a tutor or I'll have to work..I'll take the tutor!"
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

'lazy bum' i mumbled
"lets do the homework together, but you will NOT cheat offa me! I'll uh.. teach you" i said "her tests are WAY to easy dude, besides, next year you have COLLAGE didya know that? without a collage degree, you'll be at McDonals for the rest of your life" i said
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:38 pm

"McDonalds is awesome ~Ƭнɛ ʏɛαя мʏ ℓιғɛ cнαиɢɛƨ?~ Could it be, new crushes, new teachers, new friends? A Freshman year at Carmen High~ - Page 2 Azn wha-buh-c'mon! just one little peek?" [lol]
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:40 pm

"NO" i said, i was getting fierce now "I'M HERE TO TEACH AND BE A FRIEND, NOT TO LET YOU CHEAT" i shouted
just then, i saw Hayden walk up
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next