Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!
Webbiekinz Imaginiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.•'♥'•. I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy

2 posters

Go down

.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy Empty .•'♥'•. I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy

Post by Aldean Wed 16 Dec 2009, 4:41 pm

.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy 30xbyft
Hi, and welcome to Aa GrApHiC ShOpPe By EmIlY!! I'm Aldean, but you may call me Em, or Emily. I use one and one program only, and for those who are wondering what that one program is... I use GIMP 3.0.

Welcome! ]OPEN/closed]
••••••••••••••••••••••••
{:Rules:}

1. Be patient and respectful.
  2. Please only use what I make for you for, signatures, and avatars items only. Do not use on any other website other than wki. Thank you.
  3. Do not, I repeat DO NOT take anything that is not made for you, or take any of my examples without asking! If you like something, Let me make you something that is perfect just for you. .•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy Wink
  4. If you like please credit me in your signature!!.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy Afro
  5. I will only put my name on Banners.
  6. Only Three items at a time, thanks. I have a life!
• • • • • • • • • •::SiGnAtUrEs::• • • • • • • • •
.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy 20tlzj7
• • Simply Delicious Text • •
Form
Font:
Text:

MORE COMING SOON!

Last edited by Aldean on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 4:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Aldean
Aldean
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : 16
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-05-05
WKI Join date : 2009-12-16
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse
Fav Webkinz Job : Grocery Store

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy Empty Re: .•'♥'•. I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy

Post by ♥ifelthope96 Thu 17 Dec 2009, 10:52 am

Oh my, Emily, you be awesome at this kind of shizzle :D lol
♥ifelthope96
♥ifelthope96
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : Since I have to order online, only 11 (:
WKI Join date : 2009-12-17
Fav Webkinz Job : Mrs. Birdy's Assistant

Back to top Go down

.•'♥'•.  I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy Empty Re: .•'♥'•. I will NEVER let you fall;I will stand up with you forever. .•'♥'•. Aa GrApHiC sHoPpE bY eMiLy

Post by Aldean Thu 17 Dec 2009, 1:58 pm

lol! Thanks!
Aldean
Aldean
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : 16
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-05-05
WKI Join date : 2009-12-16
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse
Fav Webkinz Job : Grocery Store

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down