Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!
Webbiekinz Imaginiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE!

3 posters

Go down

Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! Empty Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE!

Post by Lilarini Tue 23 Jun 2009, 8:19 am

Welcome one and all to

.:KitKat Productions:.

~NEW! If you need help designing a layout for your shop, drop me a PM and I'll help you out!~

I don't do webkinz pictures, my programs cannot work with them properly.

Here I can make tons of cool graphics for you. But before we get to the fun part, I have a few rules I need to tell you.

· Please don’t take any of the examples without asking first. If you ask, I will be more than okay with it, but I need to know what you’re going to take.

· I work hard on my graphics and my shop. Please rate by what I make you, not because you’re shop has a lower rating than mine or you want my shop to do badly. And please don’t rate because, “She was too slow!” I have a life offline, too, you know.

· Your request might take a while to finish. Partially because I freak out about every single detail, and partially because every day I'm being turned into a human punching bag at musical practice. If you’ve read the rules type Lefou at the top of your post. I’m at drama camp, and my practice schedule eats up about four or five hours a day.

· If I’m not logged in, could you save your request for when I am on? If you can’t, I completely understand, but it would help me a lot. I can handle three or four requests put in while I’m on, but when I come back with eight requests I get a little stressed.

· Please be polite and use your manners. No fighting or being rude, we’re all a family here, and I personally don’t want to deal with that kind of rubbish in my shop.

· Please fill out a form. I took the time to write them, so please use a few seconds to fill them out with what you want. If I don’t have a question on there you need, use the Specifics/Preferences area. That’s why I put it there. If you aren’t specific enough, you might not get what you want!

· One last thing: Have fun!

Check out this list of stuff and keep scrolling for examples!

· Avvie’n’Siggie Matching Sets
· Celebrity Avvies/Siggies
· Dolls
· Three-Pic Siggies
· Themed Collages (to be used as siggie)
· Paraphasing
• Kaleidoscope

Avvie’n’Siggie Matching Sets:
· Theme (optional):
· Color Scheme:
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 60766449bc2
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 36158961hx7

Celebrity Avvies/Siggies:
· Which celebrity:
· What text (optional):
· Color scheme:
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 45872558xp8
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 16527624fz3

Dolls:
· Boy or Girl:
· Hair Color:
· Hair Style:
· Lip Color:
· Eye Color:
· Outfit Details:
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 90848786bz2
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 33728070ep1

Three-Pic Siggies:
· Theme:
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 89770510he7
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 20146745ov7

Themed Collages (To be used as siggie):
· What theme (example: fashion):
· Do you want text written over it:
· If yes, what text:
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 89230856jp6

(Note: Your computer should automatically shrink your collage down when you upload it for a siggie. If it doesn’t, contact me and I’ll resize your collage.)

Paraphasing:
· Celebrity/Person:
· Specific Picture? (If so, please post):
· Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 58794611

Kaleidoscope:
• What colors:
• Which color do you want to be dominant:
• Avvie or Siggie:
• Specifics/Preferences:
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 85616570
Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! 81205305

Okay, the thing with these is, YOU HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC. Exactly which colors, which dominant color, and even the centric pull, number of petals, and number of orbits affect how these will look. Even which order I put the colors in and how many layers of the colors could change all of this. (Now, you don't have to list the centric pull, number of petals, or number of orbits, but I will try my best to get as close to what you want as I can. If you don't like it, let me know and I'll change it.) Again, siggies are same size as collages, they will shrink down, so if it doesn't fit, notify me and I'll shrink it down.

I also do banners, just tell me what you want, no form required, and I'll make your dream banner!

Last edited by Lilarini on Fri 26 Jun 2009, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilarini
Lilarini
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : What is this word you speak of? Humor? OMG IT'S A PINECONE! Man, I love pinecones.
WKI Join date : 2009-06-22
Favorite Place in WW : Georgia
Fav Webkinz Job : Reading, writing songs, musical theatre, spending time with friends, swimming

Back to top Go down

Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! Empty Re: Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE!

Post by Crystal00000 Tue 23 Jun 2009, 8:39 am

good luck lilarini!

Last edited by Crystal00000 on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 4:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : I own 35
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-04-06
WKI Join date : 2009-05-21
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse KC+ Garden room #3
Fav Webkinz Job : Newspaper Deliverer

https://webbiekinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE! Empty Re: Lilarini's INCREDIBLE Graphics Shop! I make Avvies, Siggies, Collages, Paraphases, Dolls, and MORE!

Post by Lilarini Thu 25 Jun 2009, 8:00 am

Meh! Thanksies! I love that word. Meh. I also like thanksies, but not as much as meh.
Lilarini
Lilarini
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : What is this word you speak of? Humor? OMG IT'S A PINECONE! Man, I love pinecones.
Fav Webkinz Job : Reading, writing songs, musical theatre, spending time with friends, swimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:55 am

Meh welcomes! LOL
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilarini Mon 29 Jun 2009, 9:27 pm

LOLZ it won't let me use my magical powers! Why won't it let me use my magical powers?
Lilarini
Lilarini
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Tue 30 Jun 2009, 9:20 am

Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilarini Fri 03 Jul 2009, 11:35 am

Yeah sure! You could use your second post to make your side! Let me rename the shop... BRB
Lilarini
Lilarini
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Fri 03 Jul 2009, 3:25 pm

OK Very Happy is it OK if i just post a link to my shop on WI? cause i really have a hassle with copy and pasting pics XD
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilarini Fri 03 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

Yeah, sure!
Lilarini
Lilarini
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Fri 03 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

OK Very Happy i just did
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:20 pm

I just posted examples now Very Happy
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgarabo Sat 07 Nov 2009, 4:01 pm

Thread closed due to number of posts.
Sgarabo
Sgarabo
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : 58
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-01-14
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse
Fav Webkinz Job : Ms. Birdies Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down