Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!
Webbiekinz Imaginiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Guessing Contest (this contest is for everyone)

2 posters

Go down

Small Guessing Contest (this contest is for everyone) Empty Small Guessing Contest (this contest is for everyone)

Post by golden_retriever Sun 13 Sep 2009, 3:50 pm

Contest ends once three people guess correctly.

For this contest, you have to guess the breed of my dog. XD

You have unlimited guesses, but you can only guess three breeds in the same message per day. You can't send any more guesses after 8 PM kinztime (eastern time). If you do send after 8 PM kinztime, those guesses will count for the next day.

PM me your guesses, so other people won't know. I will PM you back with my Webkinz World user-name, if you get the right answer. I won't tell you which guess was correct, just in case the answer gets out. Don't tell anyone your guesses. :]

The first three members to guess correctly will each receive ONE cheeky cat pet food and ONE love puppy pet food. Yeah, I know it's a small prize. LOL. =D

First Person To Guess Correctly:
Second Person to Guess Correctly:
Third Person to Guess Correctly:

Answer: ????????????????????????
golden_retriever
golden_retriever
Webkinz
Webkinz

WKI Join date : 2009-07-07
Fav Webkinz Job : ...

Back to top Go down

Small Guessing Contest (this contest is for everyone) Empty Re: Small Guessing Contest (this contest is for everyone)

Post by Crystal00000 Sun 13 Sep 2009, 11:01 pm

Good luck!

For PSF collectors like me, its a good prize! I'll DEFIANTLY be trying!
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : I own 35
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-04-06
WKI Join date : 2009-05-21
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse KC+ Garden room #3
Fav Webkinz Job : Newspaper Deliverer

https://webbiekinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down